- Initial In-home or business on site consultation(up to 2 hours)
- Organizing Billed at an hourly rate.
- Minimum Booking: 3 hours (includes up to one hour of travel
time. Additional travel time is billed per hour at the regular
- Each 3 hour block includes up to 15 minutes of phone follow-up
at both 30 and 60 days from project completion date. Additional
follow-up time can be purchased on a per hour basis.
- Organizing supplies, if any, are extra and are sold at cost
plus any travel/shopping time at the hourly rate.
- Payment is due at time of service. Invoice is provided
- Payment accepted by cash, check or MC/Visa(Paypal).
- 24-hour notice required to reschedule or cancel an appointment.
Otherwise, a one hour cancellation fee is charged.
Gift Certificates are available in 3-hour increments. They are great
for wedding presents, housewarming parties, wedding and baby showers,
birthdays - any time.
GSProfessionalOrganizer respects your right to privacy and never
sells, exhanges, discusses with others or otherwise distributes any
of the information you provide to us or that we come into contact
with in your home or office. We will always get your approval before
sharing testimonials, comments and asking for references.
NAPO(National Organization of Professional Organizers) CODE
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity
and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified
and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal
and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill request for services,
I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified
organizers and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent
the organizing profession accurately.